Our caring and knowledgeable staff offers a wide range of services including:
- Audiological evaluations including pure tone and speech discrimination testing.
- Counseling and selection of hearing instruments.
- Programming hearing instruments.
- Counseling and instruction on the care and use of hearing instruments.
- Free cleaning and checking of hearing instruments.
- In-house repair of hearing instruments when possible.
- Warranty service when instruments cannot be repaired in the office.
- Third Party billing for insurance benefits.
Our services do not end when the patient receives their instruments, that is only the beginning of their journey with us. We encourage our patients to return for follow-up appointments in the first few weeks of wearing their new instruments, and every few months to have them cleaned and checked to keep them in top working order. Sometimes, additional programming is necessary if there has been a change in hearing loss. Consider us your partners on the path to better hearing!